Toxaprevent SKIN Suspension contains colloidal water which opens up the pours of the skin allowing the MANC® to absorb and remove toxic substances beneath the surface of skin and inflammations. Can be used on severely irritated skin and wound healing in closed wounds. This product has a Medical Device Licence or THR.
Research is essential when choosing the right supplement for you, as is getting to the root of your wellness.
There are hundreds of skin conditions that affect humans. The most common skin conditions can have some symptoms that are similar.
Stress-related skin problems include:
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- and more!
At a glance
- Contains the clean, safe and medical grade Zeolite Clinoptilolite (MANC®)
- All TOXAPREVENT® products are registered as medical devices.
- Each TOXAPREVENT® product targets a specific area of the body.
- Clinically proven to remove specific pollutants and irritants (toxins) to reduce inflammation
- Clinically proven to bind heavy metals, aluminium, histamine and ammonium from the body and skin
- Clinically proven to not be absorbed by the body. (MANC®) safely travels through the digestive tract binding to toxins and then passes out via natural bowel movement, therefore having no direct side effects
WHAT IS MANC® IN TOXAPREVENT®?
- All TOXAPREVENT® products contains the patented MANC® (Modified Activated Natural Clinoptilolite). MANC® is the cleanest, scientifically proven and most of all safest Zeolite Clinoptilolite on the market.
- The MANC® simply binds to the toxins into its structure (via ion exchange) and then passes out safely via natural bowel movement. It does not enter the liver or kidneys to be processed but simply stays in the digestive tract.
- In vitro and in vivo studies on MANC® have proven how effective it is in safely removing toxins which are at the centre of inflammation in our bodies and on the surface of our skin. MANC® acts like a sponge taking in the toxins into its sieve like structure.
MANC® AT A GLANCE
- Clinically proven and patented to bind and remove: Heavy Metals, Histamine, Ammonium, Aluminium and further bio-agenic amine.
- MANC® is not absorbed or broken down by the body and therefore has no known side effects.
- Clinically proven to strengthen the intestinal wall barrier through the binding and removal of toxins known to cause inflammation.
- MANC® does not enter the liver or kidneys to be detoxified.
- MANC® simply absorbs the toxins in the digestive tract and passes safely out via natural bowel movement
- MANC® acts like a €˜sieve€™ selectively binding to the toxins and is proven to not remove the body€™s natural minerals or nutrients
Pdf leaflet download:
MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite), Colloidal water.
Apply a thin layer (roughly 2mm thick) of the suspension to the affected area and cover with medical foil provided to keep the suspension moist. The maximum application period is 2 hours. The suspension can be applied up to twice a day maximum.
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.